Risk Management – Finance Dissertation Topics
The Federal Reserve System has established a banking risk framework that consists of six risk factors: credit, market, operational, liquidity, legal, and reputation risks. All of the above mentioned factors are the integral part of any financial institution’s risk management policies and the compliance mechanism which ultimately has a significant impact of the cusses of the institution.
Finance dissertation topics in risk management could include:
• Liquidity risk management in the UK banking industry in the wake of the financial crisis
• An evaluation and analysis of the risk/return profile of selected UK banks.
• Operational risk; business continuity plans in the UK Banking Industry.
• Risk management aspects of international banking activities in Europe: nature, scope and analysis.
• Foreign exchange risk management within financial institutions in the UK
• The liability management of two local leading banks in the UK in the past five years: A comparative analysis.
• Advantages of using options for the management of risk in the banking industry.
• A stress testing approach towards evaluating credit risk of a financial institution.
• Case study on growth, liquidity, turnover, risk and return of a financial institution: Analysis and discussion
• The potential impact of the loss of passporting after Brexit on the UK financial services industry
• The potential impact of Brexit on the ability of UK banks to attract the most talented individuals
• The impact of international risk exposures on the financial performance of UK banks
• The effectiveness of the UK’s stress testing regime in preventing future financial crises in banking
FREE Finance Dissertation Topics Related To MBA, and Finance for Your Dissertation
By: Dominic Corey
- Are you doing MBA Finance and want some MBAfinance dissertation topics related to personal finance but don’t have any idea how people are managing their own finances, exactly what to research for, and what would be interesting and why?
- Are you losing your mind, since you just can’t seem to find any worthwhile corporate finance dissertation topics because you can’t ask your teachers (it’s an ego thing)?
- Are you studying accounting and finance degree in your final year with modules like tax, financial reporting, auditing, financial reporting, and you need help in finding an accounting and finance dissertation topic that should click?
No matter which degree you are enrolled in, be it an
MSc finance, MBA finance, or BA finance, the dissertation topicsyou are going to read below, will surely spark new ideas and provide fresh perspective to your way of thinking.
HERE IS A LIST OF FREE DISSERTATION TOPICS IN FINANCE ACCORDING TO THEIR RESPECTIVE CATEGORIES
Please make a special note about the following finance dissertation ideas and that is, these topics are only to spark new ideas and make you think in the direction you may have ignored. I cannotguarantee that these topics haven’t been touched before.
Personal Finance Dissertation Titles
- The analysis of ever rising personal debt situation, how people manage to get into and out of it?
- You could also think student loans. Line of Credit or private Student Loan? Which is better for college tuition fees?
- Will the economic predicament have an impact on students’ funding? If so, how and why?
- Personal auto finance has been a cause of increased accidents and traffic within the UK. This is one of the reasons of money floatation within the nation which is good for the economy but how can the deficits be reduced.
Corporate Finance Dissertation Ideas
- Can foreign portfolio investment bridge the smaller firm financing gapsaround the world?
- The role of Arbitrageurs in the takeover process
- Explain how the use of derivatives can be used to determine maximum profit and minimal costs.
- Corporate Finance and Governance research at HSE has recently focused on equity and debt issues and particularly initial public offerings. How can this be helpful in increasing their productivity and services?
- The central problem of Corporate Governance for UK listed firms is therefore rendering managers accountable to shareholders. Investigate the ways in which the mechanisms used to control these managerial agency problems are enforced.
Banking Dissertation Topics In Finance
(Retail, Commercial & Internet)
- Is there any connection between Service creativity & Profitability in a commercial bank? How do the creativity for services in a bank recognized as following situations:
- Creativity as boundary breaking in banks.
- Creativity as innovation in banks.
- Creativity as boundary pushing in a banking system.
- An analysis of the effect of the deregulation of a commercial bank’s investment policies.
- How commercial banks can battle poverty more effectively than they are doing at the moment. "Can the provision of micro-finance be lucrative for commercial banks?"
- Prevention of Frauds in Banking System of United Kingdom ... Focus on the utility of Internet banking, mobile banking to the banks, disadvantages, cost-benefit analysis, and suggest measures to overcome the shortcomings associated with these channels.
- Analyze the influence of quality in retail banking, in particular to its emergence as a source of competitive advantage in personal banking.
Accounting and Finance Dissertation Topics
- Will raising the national minimum wage change the face of poverty in America, or will every income level accelerate with it.
- What is the role of contemporary accounting in identifying the capital accumulation’s conflicts?
- How the contemporary accounting theory one differs from the second issue?
- What are the intangible and tangible inflows/outflows which can help in the management of cash flow?
- Assessing risk in introducing high tech products. New software implementation, where all of your current systems are going to be replaced with a single, enterprise wide system like PeopleSoft or SAP.
- Purchasing mortgage backed securities in today's market. Most are probably undervalued due to the scare but how do you manage the risks.
- Purchasing a home in a declining market.
- What are the downsides to microfinance and micro-crediting? And what are effective alternatives to microfinance?
- Transition to the cash economy: the design, description and analysis of a microfinance programmer in indigenous san communities in western botswana."
- Microfinance: its impacts on women and children." The impact on women: women empowerment; women knowledge of health, nutrition, and other basic social services messages. The impact on children: education (enrollment rates), health and nutrition; child labor.
- What is US response to the alternative investment stock market trading?
- Some alternative investment options available for investors that are safe other than stock market?
- An analysis of the disadvantages of using the payback period to compare investment alternatives.
Islamic Finance Dissertation Topics
- Discovering Customary Law for Governance and Regulation of Emerging Markets: Integrating Islamic Financial Services Industry with International Financial and Securities Markets
- Is there a critical but analytical evaluation of Islamic financial instruments? A Comparative Literature Survey of Islamic Finance and Banking"
If the above finance dissertation topics didn’t provide you the help you were looking for, then I have an even better solution. You can get 3 custom-written according to your specifications within 24 hours, absolutely FREE. You read it correct,FREE. So hurry now